Thu, Nov 17|
Join us for a Wellness/Ethics CLE (1 mental health credit and 2 ethics credits) presented by Siria Gutierrez and Joshua Gilmore. Lunch will be provided. Thank you to our sponsor Red Panda Systems.
Time & Location
Nov 17, 2022, 12:00 PM – Nov 18, 2022, 3:00 PM
Las Vegas, 3100 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102, USA
About the Event
The CLE will cover the following topics:
- The 3 Bs for better decision making. This presentation covers breathing techniques, brainstorming (reframing techniques), and a discussion on boundaries.
- Positive Intelligence and mental fitness. This presentation involves neuroscience and how our brains are wired for fear/scarcity and how to get out of that mode into a more intentional and present focused state of mind.
- The start of a good client relationship: This presentation covers permissible - and impermissible - terms in lawyer engagement letters
- Maintaining client confidences: This presentation covers what can and cannot be posted about client matters on social media and responding to negative reviews
- Civility: This presentation covers how to keep it fair when dealing with opposing counsel, without sacrificing your client’s interests.
NLBA member- In Person
Select this option if you are currently a NLBA member and are attend the CLE in person.$20.00
Non-Member- In Person
Select this option if you are not currently a member of the NLBA and will be attending the CLE in person.$30.00
NLBA Member- Virtual
Selection this option if you are a member of the NLBA and are attending the CLE virtually.$20.00
Selection this option if you are not a member of the NLBA and will be attending the CLE virtually.$30.00